JOIN OUR TEAM!
If you specialise in front-end development, have a degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics or other related disciplines, have an analytical approach to your work and are able to orient yourself within complex systems with strong problem solving and team working skills, don’t miss this opportunity.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR BRILLIANT FRONT-END DEVELOPERS FOR OUR SALERNO FACTORY.
What you’ll be doing with us
Nexsoft is an Italian leader in the IT Services sector.
- More than 160 talented people, working with confidence and passion, develop high quality software solutions.
- We are a strategic technology partner for client companies, providing technical expertise, specialist advice and IT solutions.
- We have a portfolio of projects in different areas of activity: Industry, Telecommunications, Transport, Finance and Utilities.
- We use the main programming languages and the latest generation technologies to create complex software applications.
Our Software Factory is involved in major projects relating to:
- Cloud computing
- Big data
- Cyber security
- Augmented reality
- Artificial intelligence / Machine learning
- Industrial Automation
- Purpose-Built Software
- Electronic Payment Systems (EPS)
- Smart Metering
We are looking for brilliant, talented people with strong analytical skills and a methodological approach to problem solving, a predisposition to Team Working, a passion for coding, a strong interest in technological innovation trends and information technology, and the ability to achieve goals and meet deadlines.
The knowledge that we would like you to bring to the work we will tackle together is:
- Angular 2+ e RxJS
- Code inspect
- lDE Visual Studio Code
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps is a plus
- Knowledge of GIT is a plus
What you’ll find at Nexsoft
People who join Nexsoft must reflect our values of:
- Ethical responsibility in behaviour towards customers, suppliers and colleagues
- Dynamism and informality
- Flexibility and openness
- Initiative, proactivity, ability to grasp opportunities
- Attention to quality.
You’ll work in a calm, challenging, intellectually stimulating environment in a team of developers and testers with different levels of expertise.
Our aim is to immerse people in a calm, professional and respectful working environment.
- Indefinite Employment Contract
- Gross annual salary commensurate with experience
- Sharing progress and team updates
- Work Life Balance
- Smart Working
- Employee care
- Meal vouchers
- Healthy Break
- Health insurance
- Welcome Kit
- Seminars, conferences and training and development events.
What those who work with us say