YOUR OUTSOURCING AT OUR PLACE
Services in Nearshoring mode are outsourcing services, carried out in the Nexsoft office close to the customer.
In this way, Nexsoft is able to provide experienced staff in a short time and at low cost.
AREAS OF APPLICATION
Nexsoft’s T&M NS offer applies to:
LThe Nexsoft T&M Nearshore offer combines the advantages of offshore and italian consulting.
- We follow customers’ projects day by day.
- We take charge of the requirements analysis if the customer so wishes.
- We work closely with the customer at every stage of the project.
- We hold meetings with the customer whenever necessary.
- We provide weekly progress reports and quality monitoring.
- We are present in the customer’s offices whenever there is a change in the project, at requested meetings or during testing.
- We use the most advanced technologies for shared and remote working.
The strengths of our offer are:
- Italian quality.
- No problems with time zones, language, or cultural models.
- Low personnel turnover.
- Ability to meet at the Client’s premises whenever necessary.
In order to guarantee the implementation of services and projects with high quality standards, Nexsoft is certified to ISO 9001:2015 and complies with the guidelines described in UNI EN ISO 9004 for the continuous improvement of performance.
In addition, the “best practices” described by ITIL v3 are implemented for services.
Nexsoft’s methodology for processes is ARM (“Advise, Realise & Manage”). This methodology, which is a consolidated tool used to manage the entire life cycle of the services, is divided into phases and under each phase the following are defined:
- Processes to be followed
- Results to be delivered, roles and responsibilities
- Tools and techniques to ensure quality and productivity.
Nexsoft’s Technical Management guarantees:
CONTINUITY OF SERVICE
Service coverage is guaranteed in every situation.
Thanks to our Service Manager we are able to substitute one or more resources if and when required, in order to avoid disruptions due to unforeseen absences.
The periodic evaluation of the quality of service rendered, the behavioural, professional and technical parameters of our specialists, as well as the requests for information and advice ensure the continuous monitoring of customer satisfaction.
We only operate with direct employees, not subcontractors.
A specialised team of professionals with long-term experience, in international and interdisciplinary contexts, is our greatest asset.